Monday 13 November 2006

Clutha Vaults Open Mic nights

I decided that it was time to publicise some of the musicians who come along to play at some of the Glasgow Open Mic nights which I attend. Any information which anyone else would like to send along about other nights in Glasgow will be welcome [content checked first naturally!!]

I first started going to Open mic's a few years ago with my then fiance Joseph Durkin, who was a musician, and I have been going along ever since. I meet such really nice genuine people who care about music and just want to play and sing for their friends and anyone else, in a pleasant atmosphere.

I will try and post any good photos which I take of the evenings, and perhaps a review of any new singers/musicians who turn up as well as some of 'the old faithfuls' who can be relied upon to turn up on a regular basis.

No comments: